Our tax advisory services include comprehensive services in the areas of taxation of individuals and legal entities, addressing tax issues including the preparation of statements, analyses and tax schemes, transformations, tax returns regarding all types of taxes and also representation of clients in front of tax authorities.
Being a member of the HLB international network, we are able to provide relevant international tax advisory services, especially concerning double taxation treaties, the case-law of the Court of Justice of the EU and the application of local tax legislation in the course of international tax planning.
Our tax services also include:
- comprehensive services during corporate transformations, from the point of view of taxation and accounting (mergers, demergers, transfer of assets to a partner, change in the legal form, etc.)
- consultancy on issues linked to the sale or the contribution of a business or its part, or to liquidation of companies
- assistance to foreign investors when entering the Czech market and preparation of due diligence for them
- consultancy on VAT issues governed by the Czech legislation but namely in connection with the application of EU regulations
- registration of foreign entities from the EU or from third countries for VAT in the Czech Republic, filing of tax returns and EC sales lists on behalf of these clients and, most importantly, representing our clients in front of competent Czech authorities
- for individuals: preparation of tax returns in line with Czech regulations, consultancy on taxation of their incomes from abroad, advisory for foreign experts in the Czech Republic as well as for Czech employees and authorized representatives seconded abroad
In the area of international taxation, we provide the following services:
- application of OECD directives, especially in the area of transfer pricing, including the preparation of transfer pricing documentation based on AMADEUS-generated analyses
- advisory regarding double taxation treaties
- assessing contracts concluded with foreign entities from the tax point of view
- advisory to foreign management and seconded employees, advisory regarding international lease of labour while reflecting EU regulations and international social security treaties.
We also provide the following services:
- preparation of due diligence
- consultancy when converting Czech financial statements into IFRS, US GAAP, German or Austrian standards
- assisting companies during their liquidation, taking care of all legal duties (in cooperation with a legal office) and assuming the position of the liquidator.