HLB PROXY provides auditing services under a separate company PROXY – AUDIT, s.r.o. focusing exclusively on audits in line with International Standards on Auditing.
Our audit services primarily include the following:
- mandatory (statutory) and voluntary audit of financial statements,
- audits of consolidated financial statements,
- audits of extraordinary and interim financial statements,
- special-purpose audit reports (audits of opening balance sheets in business combinations, audits of selected information for banks and regulatory bodies as well as for tenders),
- audits of consolidated reporting packages based on Austrian or German accounting standards, IFRS or US GAAP,
- audits of efficiency and effectiveness of internal control systems,
- audits of compliance with subsidy drawing terms,
- performance of other procedures agreed upon by the client.
Furthermore, we offer related services:
- due diligence,
- tailor-made training,
- accounting consultancy in the field of Czech accounting and IFRS, consultancy regarding business combinations,
- advisory in the area of internal control systems, assistance during control documentation in line with Sarbanes-Oxley Act,
- assistance during preparation for an audit in order to eliminate additional costs charged by auditors.
HLB PROXY acts in full compliance with auditing procedures, handles information obtained as confidential, acts in line with the duty not to disclose, and fully accepts independence with all clients, acting in line with the Code of ethics.
With HLB PROXY, clients will get, among other things:
- top-rate quality for reasonable prices,
- a large number of certified auditors with part of our team qualified by the Chamber of Auditors of the Czech Republic,
- managing experts with long term experience in international auditing companies,
- our clients will profit from a personal approach and direct contact with responsible HLB PROXY statutory auditors,
- pro-active care of client’s issues throughout the year.